Escambia County West Florida Public Libraries are partnering with Feeding the Gulf Coast to provide free curbside pickup meals for youth ages 18 and under (youth MUST be present to receive meals, food will not be given to adults) at all library branch locations, Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The meals will include lunch and a snack, and meals will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Meals will be available for pickup only at the locations listed below Monday-Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.:
- Molino Branch Library, 6450-A Highway 95A, Molino
- Pensacola Library, 239 N. Spring St., Pensacola
- Tryon Branch Library, 1200 Langley Ave., Pensacola
- Genealogy Branch Library, 5740 N. 9th Ave., Pensacola
- Southwest Branch Library, 12248 Gulf Beach Highway, Pensacola
- Westside Branch Library, 1301 W. Gregory St., Pensacola
- Century Branch Library, 7991 N. Century Blvd., Century