Use a Computer
FREE WiFi and Computer Access
Public computers are available at every West Florida Public Library during regular business hours up to 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Computers are issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A WFPL card in good standing is required to use the computers for an hour daily.
- Users must abide by Code of Conduct, Internet Use, and all Library Policies.
- Teens, age 13 to 17, who need Internet access, require an Internet Permission slip to be signed. A parent or guardian can sign the Internet Permission slip at the Circulation Desk of every branch of West Florida Public Library.
- Children under the age of 13 may use the library’s computers but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Non-residents and individuals over 18 who possess a valid picture ID, who do not have a library card may be issued a non-renewable temporary library card, good for 30 minutes of computer use daily for 30 days only.
- Printing is available at each library for a charge of 10 cent per printed page.
FREE computer workshops are offered at various times and locations. You can learn everything from how to use a mouse, to saving documents, and even use of social media such as Facebook and Twitter. All you need is a WFPL Card in good standing and you’re ready to go!
CLICK HERE to check our calendar for upcoming computer workshops and other great programs and events!