FREE WiFi and Computer Access
Free public access wifi is available at all WFPL library locations.Public computers are also available during regular business hours up to 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Computers are issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Patrons may use a computer for one hour sessions.
- A WFPL card in good standing is required to use the computers for an hour daily.
- Users must abide by Code of Conduct, Internet Use, and all Library Policies.
- Teens, age 13 to 17, who need Internet access, require an Internet Permission slip to be signed. A parent or guardian can sign the Internet Permission slip at the Circulation Desk of every branch of West Florida Public Library.
- Children under the age of 13 may use the library’s computers but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Printing is available at each library for a charge of 10 cents per printed page.
As a courtesy to visitors who are interested in public computer use only, the library can issue a Computer Guest Pass **. The cost for this pass is $1 and is good for one day.*
FREE computer workshops are offered at various times and locations. You can learn everything from how to use a mouse, to saving documents, and even use of social media such as Facebook and Twitter. All you need is a WFPL Card in good standing and you’re ready to go!
Check our calendar for upcoming computer workshops, other great programs and events!
* All proceeds from Computer Guest Passes go to provide library services.
** Effective January 1, 2015
Mail: 239 North Spring Street
Pensacola, FL 32502